Chemical substances in condensed of cleaning products

In the 1980s, cationic surfactants, which provide softness to clothing, but are toxic to aquatic organisms, are discovered. And the list goes on.

According to the law, surfactants should be degraded (this is not mean a perfect decomposition but not foam at sea level) by 80% within the first three weeks and the remaining 20% ​​within the next three.

The same device restricts the use of phosphates, but it does not talk about the breakdown products that activate the heavy metals found on the seabed.

We must admit, however, that this kind of pollution is droplet in the ocean in the face of the quantities of toxic wastewater and petroleum products that are thrown – without treatment – into the liquid element.



Παρόμοια άρθρα

Αφήστε μια απάντηση

Η ηλ. διεύθυνση σας δεν δημοσιεύεται. Τα υποχρεωτικά πεδία σημειώνονται με *